Monday, January 3, 2011

Shrikanth Kasivajjula




Soulmate
By:Shrikanth Kasivajjula
When I think about the people
I was destined to meet
across space and time,
I'm lucky, I met thy.


"Many love", one life, was my way of life,

Until I met u, when I realized,
I was wrong and "One love" was right.


So, One love, one life, if it's destined to be,
Soulmates forever throughout eternity.


If somehow by the will of all worlds,
I lost you to forever,
I'd search an eternity,
Longing for our together.


For as big as I could imagine
A mate to my soul in dreams.
I would have never fathomed,
One so exquisite as you, it seems.


And if by chance you wanted me not,
Ill let you go, though my heart will cry out loud.
Coz, for what ur happiness means to me,
Ill do whatever requires, for it to be.


You must know this one thing to tell of my heart.
This is from a muse so true,
I'd venture a universe thrice deep as far,
To find another such as you.


You are stitched to my heart,
To your love I am bound.
You make life seem like art,
My soul mate I finally found.


So, One love, one life, as it's destiny,
We would be Soulmates forever throughout eternity."

Training can be very difficult if you do not fully understand a culture. As training proceeded nothing was really making sense to our students. Baffled by the numerous of training manuals and walking through the processes – why were they just not getting it? I walked out for a cigarette with frustration. Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to Shri, the man who not only changed my outlook on how to understand the Indian culture but who taught me about life. Shri was 29 years old, handsome, modern, and looked nor acted anything like the other Indian men I encountered thus far. He stood up straight, strong, unlike the many others that would just run and flock to me because I was American. I went over and asked him how his day was and we immediately hit it off. Within five minutes after that cigarette was done he popped up on my computer with an Instant Message.

You have to understand my friend Shri. He is direct and will never beat around the bush and only of the most intelligent men I have ever encountered in my life. Unlike so many people out there scared to travel and discover the world, Shri was not one of them. He graduated with his MBA from a college in France and then traveled all over Europe. Oh the experiences he would tell me about!

Soon enough we were hanging out every possible second we could get together. We would talk endless of hours about life, love, God, work, travel, there is not one conversation that we didn’t have. Shri taught me in my short time there that life is a challenge and we need to meet it. That life I a gift just accept it. Life will always be an adventure – and dare that adventure. Life is about sorry – you will overcome it. Life will have tragedies but we need to face it. Our lives are full of duties – perform them. Life is like a game – play it. Life is full of mysteries – discover them. Life is a song – sing as loud as you can. Life is an opportunity – seize it. Life is a journey given to us complete it. Life is about loves – and love ever chance you get.

My memory of Shri has become my partner. I have nurtured his memory. I have held his memory. I have danced with his memory.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i look forward to seeing you soon :) big hug!!!